Sunday, July 4, 2010

When They're Quite, Think Trouble

Ok, I know I am just going to be freaked out everytime I see these pictures, but it's just one of those things you have to remember and the pictures make the story.
One thing I have learned with Isabell is if you're preoccupied with something, anything, and at first she's running around and you can constantly hear her, then after a while you noitce you don't really hear her which makes you think she is playing nicely, so you just leave her be; Big Mistake!!! A few times she had gotten a hold of my toothpaste and put it on the door, her doll, and then her dog.
Well, this time I was talking to my friend Kathleen at the kitchen table, and I could still hear Isabell, she was right behind my seat. I thought, "Oh how nice that Isabell is playing so well." and "Oh how cute, Isabell is talking to herself." Finally I decided to turn around and see what she was doing, and at first I was horrified. It looked like her baby doll had been brutely killed and blood was rubbed all over her face. After a few moments I realized Isabell had part of a strawberry in her hand and that was what the red was, not blood. I felt relief until I saw she got it on the carpet too. Luckily I had just bought Shout and it worked like a charm. No red in the carpet and almost no red on the baby's outfit, just a little on the collar. Well hopefully I have learned my lesson about Isabell being quite.















2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so glad you came over to the good side! Now I can see all the cute and funny things Izzy does.

    So she is either going to be a beautician or a serial killer, comforting thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...is all I can say. That was pretty funny. I found myself laughing out loud! :) Good One...

    ReplyDelete