Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Difference

I know I have gotten behind on the blogging on all the exciting events happening in my life, but unfortunately this blog really isn't about that either.
The other day I saw this quote that really made me stop and think. Then it helped to remind me what motherhood is all about and what's really important in this life. It helped me regain some perspective that in my tired state I had set on the back burner of my mind.
I wanted to remember this quote and a little bit of how it made me feel and share it with others because I really liked it.

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of MY child."–Forest E. Witcraft

1 comment:

  1. Great quote Melia. It also helped me regain my perspective on motherhood and what matters. You and Spencer are doing a great job being parents to Isabell and Ellie. They are two lucky kids. Lover you.

    ReplyDelete